1/29/13

Good-bye, Bosley. Hello, Boslyn.

This post is going to jump around a bit because day two of my internship was rather uneventful, but....

I hung out with some of these guys again!

And marmosets are always fun if you can get past their fruity pee smell. It's pretty rank.

I also took Bosley to the vet today to (finally) be neutered. I'm really not looking forward to picking him up in the morning because I know his hatred for me is going to amplified by about a million. He's probably waking up from anesthesia right now, plotting the best way to murder me in his doped-up haze. I guess I'll be sleeping with one eye open for a while.

Bosley, before testicle amputation. Don't worry, I'll provide an "after", too. I think I'll start calling him "Boslyn"...

And finally, I received an incredibly late Christmas present last night, but it's okay that it's so late because its awesomeness makes up for it.


Yep, that's a dog carrier. It doesn't look like one, which is partially why it's so awesome (comes in handy when you sneak your dog to class on occasion), but it's just nice and roomy and convenient. I love it. Especially since both of my dogs will fit in it at the same time (with some cramping).

Otto loves it, too. I can't leave it open on the ground without him climbing in and refusing to get out. He's such a weirdo.
Stay tuned for some baby animal posts later this week (but maybe not the baby animals you would expect....).

No comments:

Post a Comment