1/1/13

After a long day of fur and poop...

I spent my day grooming my beautiful horse and my grandpa's bottle calf. I also cleaned out one of our barn stalls (with the help of an awesome friend) so my horse could have a break from pasture life with other horses that hate her (they won't even let people near her, and it took me almost half and hour to get her away from them.. you should have seen how happy and prancey she was). So I'm kinda exhausted, which means I'm going to skip the story telling for today.

Instead, I am going to make a request. A feedback request. So, amazing people that read this blog, how am I doing? What could I do better? What kinds of things do you find most interesting/would like to read more of? What would you like to read less of? Any questions, suggestions, criticisms, and tips would be very much appreciated.

So comment below or send me an email. I want to make this blog as awesome and entertaining as I possibly can, but I'm not always the best at knowing what people want, so don't be afraid to tell me!

Rosco, the bottle calf that has trouble keeping his tongue in his mouth..
Fanny, my awesome horse with an unfortunate name.

1 comment:

  1. I think it would be cool to for you to post recipes for tasty homemade treats for animals. Also tricks of how best to get a dog or especially a cat to take medicine... especially if they are not cooperative...and don't feel like eating anything.I like the funny stories you share and how you tell them! I also like all the photos...the more photos the better! Its cool to see all the different types of animals.

    ReplyDelete