12/17/12

Hello Again...

For those of you that have followed this blog since the beginning:

Sorry if I repost a story you have already read. I wanted a fresh start since I've taken such a long break, so I deleted everything. This blog has died and deteriorated, and now I'm putting it back together and bringing it back to life. But don't worry; there will be plenty of new and exciting stories, so don't give up on me!

For everyone else:


Here are a few things you should know about me before we kick this thing off:

  • I am socially retarded. I freeze up in many social situations, which tends to give people the impression that I am not very intelligent. Not even "not very intelligent" really... they usually think I'm mentally handicapped. This happens more than I would care to admit.
  • I love animals more than most people. Especially my dogs, even if they hog my bed and eat cat poop.
  • I've lived on a farm my entire life. It's the best thing in the world and has been the setting of many of my adventures. It has also caused much of my weirdness, I'm afraid.
  • I'm really weird. I have a weird sense of humor, and I'm not afraid to say penis. You have been warned. (Seriously, don't read this blog if you are easily offended. I will refer to animal genitalia frequently. It's just what I do.)
  • I am a pre-veterinary medicine student with a pending vet school application, and I will not be satisfied with my life until I have become a vet. In other words, I'll do whatever it takes to become one, and you can't say "I'll do whatever it takes" without it taking some pretty crazy stuff. Keep reading this blog, and you'll find out just how crazy.

This blog is basically going to chronicle all of my awesome animal adventures. I won't use names of places, so excuse the awkwardness of trying to describe them. I will only use the first names of people that I know won't mind, and the rest will be given awesome fake names.
Also, any suggestions for this blog, story requests, picture requests, questions, or whatever else is very much appreciated, so don't be afraid to comment.
Thanks for reading, and I promise the next post will be more interesting!




No comments:

Post a Comment